Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all you amazing moms out there! I know, as a mom myself, how difficult yet rewarding it is and can be. I have so much more respect for my mom, she was an amazing mother to not one, not two but FIVE children, to the best of her ability through her sickness with the help of God and my Daddy. I only wish she was here to tell her how much I appreciate all the things that she has done for me and to let her know that it all means the world to me... So Mom, this is for you(I recited this one year at church in a program for her and every year after that she asked me to do it again), and give Jesus a great big hug for me and tell Him thank you for taking such good care of you!

"Excuse my squeeky and shaky knees,
would you listen to me only please,
Happy Mother's Day, I was told to say
Now, I make my getaway!
I love you Momma!"

Here are some photos that I did in honor of mother's day... For my little sister, my niece, and my brother-in-law, he was such a good sport! Happy Mother's Day Heather! I love you!















0 comments: